Dear Visitor! The Nonprofit Information and Training Centre (NIOK) Foundation operates the following websites:
- NIOK's homepage available in English and Hungarian. Its content includes an introduction to our programmes, reports and contact addresses.
- Portal updated daily for and about the Hungarian NGO sector, mainly in Hungarian with some English-language pages. The portal hosts the biggest publicly available and most used database of Hungarian NGOs, including organisations eligible to receive 1%.
Supported by T-Com, Observer Kft., T-Online
- The IT donation portal of the NIOK Foundation that provides software and hardware donations of the Microsoft and CISCO for charities that proves to be eligible according to the criteria of the donor partners.
Supported by Microsoft, Cisco
- The donation portal of the NIOK Foundation that provides tricks, information, database and technical support.
Supported by CEE Trust
- This Hungarian-language page provides information relevant to NGOs in Budapest and Pest county. It also serves as a surface for building relations for NGOs operating in this region of Hungary.
The page is maintained in the framework of NIOK's "Civil House", NGO Service Centre
- Public consultations' website.
Maintenance of the page is supported by the National Civil Fund and the European Commission